Consumer Expenditure (Czech Republic)
With the RegioData Consumer Expenditure you get an up-to-date and all-around overview of the annual expenditure of inhabitants in Europe.
Your benefitConsumer Expenditures are the basis for the calculation of market potential and market shares and for the estimation of market chances. They support in finding the optimum product mix, in developing suitable marketing concepts and help to assess the market for investment projects.
- Edition: 2018
- Date: 2017
- Delivery form: Excel file via e-mail
- License for use within a company
- Consecutively numbered code
- Name of the COICOP* Division, group and class respectively
- Consumer Expenditure per inhabitant in Euro for the given country
- Consumer Expenditure per inhabitant in Euro for the given country and year
- Online share of the Consumer Expenditures in Euro for the given country
- Consumer Expenditure per inhabitant in Euro for the given country and year (forecast)
- 40 commodity groups for europewide comparison (COICOP classification)
*Classification of Individual Consumption According to Purpose (COICOP): COICOP is a classification by the United Nations Statistics Division to statistically classify the purpose of individual consumer expenditure. This classification is used also by Eurostat and is also obligatory for EU member states. More and more non-EU countries apply this classification of the particular categories of consumption expenditures.