The study defines a shopping mall as a cluster of retail and service establishments (at least 5) which form a structural as well as organisational unit (larger than 5,000 m²).
- The latest and most detailed shopping malls survey for Austria.
- In addition to the 100 largest shopping malls, the 22th edition also covers around 30 of the most important projects and extensions.
- Delivery: EXCEL via Email
- Language: This study is only available in German. Translation on request.
- Price: € 490 plus 20% VAT
- Overview of the most important and largest in terms of surface area shopping malls in Austria.
- Contact(s) in the centre management incl. contact information.
- Complete tenant lists (incl. sales area) for every shopping mall.